It’s been 20 years since we lost Selena Quintanilla and her memory is still as strong as ever. Before she erupted on to the music scene, no latina had the success she had. She was 100% Tejano and even at the height of her fame, she never forgot her Texas roots. Here are 21 of the reasons we still love her.
1. Because she did it all first
2. She never took singing lessons. She was just that talented.
3. And all of today’s stars know how important she was.
4. She was as elegant as she was talented.
5. Not only could she sing, she designed her own clothes too.
6. And she looked good in whatever she wore.
7. Including cowhide pattern.
8. Watching her dance was just as fun as listening to her sing.
9. And of course “The Washing Machine”.
10. Her laugh was infectious.
Pages: 1 2